Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outfit Post: Double Denim


This is the first time I've ever worn denim on denim, and I actually really like it a lot! The jacket gives the soft, nautical shirt a different kind of vibe. Speaking of the jacket, it was six dollars at a consignment shop, and worth every penny, even though I couldn't eat for a couple days because I went shopping! You can't artificially reproduce the kind of wear and tear that actually living in an item of clothing creates. That's why I love this jacket, and it's a great reason to buy things second hand.


Sunglasses: Claires
Jacket: Liz Claiborne
Shirt: One Clothing
Jeans: Mossimo Supply

I will definitely be replicating this outfit with different shirts, and some cute ankle boots throught the fall. <3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment